Not your average 9-to-5.
We value creativity in everything we build, especially our company culture. Join our marketing team and see for yourself why Wingard has been named one of Northeast Florida’s “Best Places to Work” by the Jacksonville Business Journal.
Wingard offers a variety of benefits for full-time employees, including:
- Company-sponsored health care plan, which includes health, dental, vision, and short-term/long-term disability coverage
- Extensive PTO program, which includes five health and wellness days per year for all employees and two weeks of vacation per year for new employees (additional days are added with tenure)
- Two paid days per year for volunteer service, in addition to company volunteering and pro-bono initiatives
- Paid parental leave for births and adoptions
- Company-matched SIMPLE retirement plan
- Company-paid networking and professional development opportunities
- Flexibility to work from home or in-office location in Jacksonville, FL
Open Internal Positions at Wingard
Open External Positions
Development & Engagement Director Role
If you don’t see a role that fits your unique talents, reach out anyway! Chances are, we could use someone just like you. We’re always looking for support in design, copywriting and web development, and will keep your information in mind if we have a project, freelance position or opening that matches your skillset.
To send us your resume, email firstname.lastname@example.org.