We’re currently on the lookout for a senior account executive with a fresh perspective, strong work ethic, and unique skill set. Wingard is a growing design and communications firm that specializes in delivering high-quality marketing and advertising services to a variety of local clients, ranging from nonprofit organizations to B2B and consumer brands. Our size allows us to be nimble and flexible with clients, and it also makes each member of our team a vital player — there’s no room here for people who are content to sit on the bench.
- Local candidates and U.S. residents only. Wingard operates remotely at this time, and are transitioning to a hybrid work-from-home/office format later in 2021.
- Full-time, salaried (commensurate with experience)
- Reports to: Director of Account Service
- Direct reports: N/A
- Immediate opening
- Nurture and maintain current business relationships and ensure client satisfaction.
- Direct correspondence between the company and our client partners.
- Track and manage workflow, deadlines, and agreements so no detail is left to chance.
- Strategically manage client marketing goals and initiatives and ensure projects are completed in alignment with the intended message, budget, and brand.
- Work with members of the creative team to convey project goals, success metrics, and specifications.
- Lead client meetings, including agenda creation and post-meeting action items.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5-10+ years of experience in marketing, communications, advertising, or a related field.
- Agency experience highly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of digital media landscape is necessary.
- A working knowledge of Mac products is helpful, but we’re happy to convert PC users to the bright side.
Qualities We Seek
- Self-motivated: Demonstrate initiative by utilizing your knowledge of each client’s business to identify new ways to help them achieve their goals
- Highly organized: Own and manage projects from beginning to end; meet deadlines while managing priorities and timelines as necessary based on daily client requests
- Collaborative: Serve as a strategic advisor to clients and our internal team, and seek opportunities to increase the breadth of services we provide to our clients (such as marketing campaigns, PR/Communications, media buying, etc.)
The successful applicant will be eligible to receive the following benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Company-sponsored health care plan, which includes health, dental, vision, and short-term/long-term disability coverage
- Extensive PTO program, which includes five health and wellness days per year for all employees and two weeks of vacation per year for new employees (additional days are added with tenure)
- Two paid days per year for volunteer service, in addition to company volunteering and pro-bono initiatives
- Paid parental leave for births and adoptions
- Company-matched SIMPLE retirement plan
- Company-paid networking and professional development opportunities
- Flexibility to work from home or in-office location in Jacksonville, FL
We expect the right candidate to be willing and able to sign our company non-disclosure and non-compete policies, and that nothing would prevent you from working with us and dedicating your full-time attention to Wingard. Wingard is a fast-paced, exciting, nimble, entrepreneurial, and generally pretty fun place to work.
At Wingard, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. Wingard believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Please submit résumé, cover letter, and relevant case studies of previous work (coursework or internship samples are acceptable) to email@example.com, with “Account Executive” in the subject line.