Wingard is seeking a candidate with a passion for websites and data to fill the role of in-house SEM/SEO Coordinator. The ideal candidate for this position will have a passion for data and creating paid search campaigns as well as an interest in building and maintaining WordPress websites.
Wingard is a Jacksonville, Fla.-based advertising agency that has been recognized by the Jacksonville Business Journal and Florida Trend as one of the “Best Places to Work,” as well as one of the “50 Fastest-Growing Companies” in the region.
- Local candidates and U.S. residents only
- Full-time, salaried (commensurate with experience)
- Reports to: VP of Digital and Web
- Direct reports: N/A
- Immediate opening
- Plan and create paid search campaigns, including research, execution, optimization and analysis
- Grow leads while keeping costs efficient through daily, weekly and monthly tasks
- Create, launch, and track frequent ad copy, landing page, and other creative tests
- Analyze performance of campaigns and implement changes to optimize them
- Create real-time dashboards and connect to ad platforms to measure campaign performance and show ROI
- Maintain existing WordPress sites, including updating themes and plugins
- Handle client development updates to existing sites using page builder plugins such as Divi and Elementor, including adding posts and pages, updating content, adding tracking codes and more
- Create screen recordings and written instructions explaining how to make edits to new and existing websites
- Problem solve and troubleshoot issues with WordPress sites, plugins, DNS records, and other components as they arise
- Work with internal teams to keep projects on time and on budget
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, Computer Science or related field
- Comfortable building WordPress sites using page builder plugins
- 2+ years of SEM experience
- Full understanding of KPIs and metrics like CPC, CTR, ROAS, CPA, CPM, etc.
- Knowledgeable of Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and WordPress
- Google Ads and Google Analytics certified
- Experience working at an agency or managing multiple accounts, a plus.
- Impeccable data analysis skills
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, and PHP development
- Familiarity with front-end frameworks such as Foundation or Bootstrap a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and highly organized team player with great time management
- Good problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Mac computer systems
- Passion for digital marketing and data
The successful applicant will be eligible to receive the following benefits:
- Company-sponsored health care plan, which includes health, dental, vision, and short-term disability coverage
- Extensive PTO program, which includes five health and wellness days per year for all employees and two weeks of vacation per year for new employees (additional days are added with tenure)
- Two paid days per year for volunteer service, in addition to company volunteering and pro-bono initiatives
- Paid parental leave for births and adoptions
- Company-matched SIMPLE retirement plan
- Company-provided fitness progam via Peerfit
- Company-paid networking and professional development opportunities
- Flexibility to work from home or in-office location in Jacksonville, FL
We expect the right candidate to be willing and able to sign our company non-disclosure and non-compete policies, and that nothing would prevent you from working with us and dedicating your full-time attention to Wingard. Wingard is a fast-paced, exciting, nimble, entrepreneurial, and generally pretty fun place to work.
At Wingard, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. Wingard believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Please submit resumé, cover letter, and relevant case studies of previous work (coursework or internship samples are acceptable) to email@example.com, with “SEM/SEO Coordinator” in the subject line.