External Position — Not With Wingard
Marketing Manager at David Gray
About David Gray
David Gray is a family-owned company that has been serving the Jacksonville area for 40 years. Originally started as a one-man plumbing company, David Gray has expanded services to include HVAC and electrical, and expanded markets to include St. Augustine and Palm Coast. Now with close to 150 employees, we pride ourselves on customer and employee satisfaction and the fact that we are one of the largest family-owned whole-home service repair companies in Jacksonville.
Join our growing team and find out why we’re the best at what we do.
David Gray is looking for an experienced in-house Marketing Manager who will lead day-to-day marketing strategy and execution in collaboration with Wingard. The ideal candidate should be a well-rounded and experienced marketing generalist with a go-getter attitude who is not only eager and able to hit the ground running and independently take the reins, but also excited to regularly collaborate with an experienced local advertising agency.
- Assists with end-to-end campaign development and implementation processes.
- Coordinates marketing strategies, plans, and campaigns to achieve strategic objectives.
- Implements tactical marketing plans across multiple channels, including direct mail, digital, TV, radio, and email.
- Manages day-to-day communications with partner agency to execute marketing plans.
- Participates in creative development process in collaboration with marketing agency.
- Maintains overall responsibility for Company’s website effectiveness and growth.
- Leads social media marketing strategy and execution.
- Monitors online marketing and social media trends and best practices.
- Manages and executes digital and email marketing initiatives.
- Facilitates internal communications to gain buy-in on proposed marketing objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree and five or more years of experience in marketing, communications, advertising, or a related field.
- Preferred experience includes client-facing agency experience or internal marketing roles.
- Demonstrated ability to manage creative and web development partners to achieve business goals.
- Possess strong analytical and creative skills.
- Able to effectively communicate with others, including key internal and external stakeholders
- Must be able to multi-task independently with minimal and non-technical direction.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is necessary.
Bottom line: Our client is looking for someone who likes to work hard and can contribute to their success. They value new ideas and old-fashioned values like honesty, integrity, and respect while also valuing a healthy work-life balance. If you think you’d be a good fit for this opportunity, we’d love to hear why. Send your resumé, cover letter, salary history, and any relevant examples of past work to firstname.lastname@example.org.