Is design your passion? Do you have an understanding and appreciation of its best practices – with the insight to present thoughtful and strategically-balanced solutions?
Well, we’ve got just the opening for you. We’re currently on the lookout for a Freelance Graphic Designer to assist with a variety of projects, including social media content, digital assets, brand collateral, presentations, animations and more.
Wingard is a Jacksonville-based creative agency that has been recognized as one of the “50 Fastest-Growing Companies” in the region. The right candidate for this position must have a passion for graphic design, branding and visual communication, as well as a thorough understanding of how to leverage smart design to achieve our clients’ marketing and communications goals. If you’re ready for a freelance position that will challenge you to own your concepts from start to finish, you will thrive at Wingard.
- Graphic Designer
- Project opportunities vary in duration and scope
- Ongoing openings
- Collaborate with account executives, copywriters, website developers, and other team members to conceptualize, design, and deliver a range of digital and print projects
- Work with the Creative Director to finalize design concepts for client presentations
- Work with account executives and art directors to ensure brand consistency across multiple projects
- 1+ years experience in a creative role
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite programs (Experience with InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator a must; experience with Premiere and After Effects a plus)
- All applicants must submit a portfolio of recent work
Please submit resumé, cover letter, and relevant case studies of previous work (coursework or internship samples are acceptable) to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Freelance Opening” in the subject line.