External Position — Not With Wingard
At Wingard, we are dedicated to helping our client partners realize their potential, and when they turn to us for our expertise, we deliver. We currently have a Jacksonville-based client in search of an experienced in-house Marketing Director who will lead day-to-day marketing strategy and regularly collaborate with agency partners to ensure they achieve their business goals. The ideal candidate should be a well-rounded and experienced marketing generalist with a go-getter attitude who is not only eager and able to hit the ground running and independently take the reins, but also excited to serve as an ambassador for the organization to help cultivate relationships in the community.
- Local Candidates (including St. Augustine) and U.S. residents only
- Full-time, salaried role
- Reports to President/CEO
- Direct Reports: Two
- Immediate opening
- Assists with end-to-end campaign development and implementation processes.
- Coordinates marketing strategies, plans, and campaigns to achieve strategic objectives.
- Maintains brand standards and ensures compliance across all marketing and communications channels.
- Implements tactical marketing plans and facilitates media buying across multiple channels, including direct mail, digital, TV, radio, and email.
- Manages day-to-day communications with partner agencies to execute marketing plans.
- Participates in the creative development process in collaboration with marketing agencies.
- Maintains overall responsibility for Company’s website effectiveness and growth.
- Leads social media marketing strategy and execution, including copywriting.
- Monitors online marketing and social media trends and best practices.
- Manages and executes digital and email marketing initiatives.
- Facilitates internal communications to gain buy-in on proposed marketing objectives.
- Performs community outreach to identify key stakeholders and foster improved relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree and five or more years of experience in marketing, communications, advertising, or a related field.
- Preferred experience includes client-facing agency experience or internal marketing roles.
- Demonstrated ability to manage external partners to achieve business goals.
- Possess strong analytical and creative skills.
- Able to effectively communicate with others, including key internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to be consistently present in St. Augustine to help cultivate relationships and awareness with key stakeholders across that community.
- Must be able to multi-task independently with minimal and non-technical direction.
- Strong working knowledge of social media platforms
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary: $65,000 – $90,000 (commensurate with experience)
- Fast-paced environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision coverage
- 401k plan
Bottom line: Our client is looking for someone who likes to work hard and can contribute to their success. They value new ideas and old-fashioned values like honesty, integrity, and respect while also valuing a healthy work-life balance. If you think you’d be a good fit for this opportunity, we’d love to hear why. Send your resumé, cover letter, salary history, and any relevant examples of past work to email@example.com.