External Position — Not With Wingard
At Wingard, we are dedicated to helping our partners realize their potential, and when they turn to us for our expertise, we deliver. We currently have several clients in search of an experienced in-house Marketing Director who will lead day-to-day marketing strategy and regularly collaborate with Wingard to ensure they achieve their business goals. The ideal candidate should be a well-rounded and experienced marketing generalist with a go-getter attitude who is not only eager and able to hit the ground running and independently take the reins, but also excited to regularly collaborate with an experienced local advertising agency.
- Assists with end-to-end campaign development and implementation processes.
- Coordinates marketing strategies, plans, and campaigns to achieve strategic objectives.
- Implements tactical marketing plans across multiple channels, including direct mail, digital, TV, radio, and email.
- Manages day-to-day communications with partner agency to execute marketing plans.
- Participates in creative development process in collaboration with marketing agency.
- Maintains overall responsibility for Company’s website effectiveness and growth.
- Leads social media marketing strategy and execution.
- Monitors online marketing and social media trends and best practices.
- Manages and executes digital and email marketing initiatives.
- Facilitates internal communications to gain buy-in on proposed marketing objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree and five or more years of experience in marketing, communications, advertising, or a related field.
- Preferred experience includes client-facing agency experience or internal marketing roles.
- Demonstrated ability to manage creative and web development partners to achieve business goals.
- Possess strong analytical and creative skills.
- Able to effectively communicate with others, including key internal and external stakeholders
- Must be able to multi-task independently with minimal and non-technical direction.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is necessary.
Bottom line: We’re looking for someone who likes to work hard and can contribute to our clients’ success. We value new ideas and old-fashioned values like honesty, integrity, and respect. We also value a healthy work-life balance. If you think you’d be a good fit for one or more of our exciting and growing clients, we’d love to hear why. Send your resume, cover letter, salary history, and any relevant examples of past work (examples) to firstname.lastname@example.org.