Wingard, a Jacksonville, Fla.-based advertising agency recognized by the Jacksonville Business Journal and Florida Trend as one of the “Best Places to Work” and among the “50 Fastest-Growing Companies” in the region, is in search of an in-house digital media strategist. The ideal candidate should be deeply data-driven and experienced in crafting paid search campaigns.
- Local candidates and U.S. residents only
- Full-time, salaried (commensurate with experience)
- Reports to: VP of Digital and Web
- Direct reports: N/A
- Immediate opening
- Plan and create paid search campaigns, including research, execution, optimization and analysis
- Employ continuous A/B testing to enhance paid media efforts and drive optimizations.
- Ensure the growth of leads while maintaining cost efficiency through regular tasks and strategic approaches.
- Scrutinize and implement changes to optimize campaign performance.
- Identify trends and provide actionable insights to improve overall paid media performance.
- Create real-time dashboards in TapClicks and connect to digital platforms to showcase campaign performance and ROI.
- Oversee monthly/quarterly/annual reporting, analyze findings, deliver results to clients, and recommend improvements.
- Offer strategic guidance on driving traffic, conversions, and ROI across all paid media channels, such as programmatic, paid search, paid social, organic search, organic social, and retargeting campaigns.
- Support the VP of Digital and Web and other leadership team members to ensure that clients’ and prospects’ needs are met strategically and aligned with their outlined objectives and goals.
- Work with campaign data and utilize analytical skills to extract actionable insights.
- Understand the flow of data between marketing campaigns, website analytics, and reporting tools, leveraging data effectively.
- Possess strong communication skills, both in written correspondence and oral presentations.
- Experience in paid media and demonstrated knowledge of managing paid media campaigns on various platforms (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.).
- Experience with a BI/Data Visualization tool is crucial as this role involves building dashboards. Familiarity with tools such as TapClicks, Tableau, Looker Studio, etc., is necessary.
- The candidate should be data-driven, digital-savvy, and capable of thriving in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with strong attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- A team-oriented operating style with effective interpersonal skills, enabling successful business interactions with individuals of various leadership styles, personalities, and career levels, is vital.
- A passion for data and a robust understanding of data analysis and leveraging data for strategic decisions is crucial.
- Full understanding of KPIs and metrics like CPC, CTR, ROAS, CPA, CPM, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and highly organized team player with great time management
- Good problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Mac computer systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, Computer Science or related field.
- Ability to develop SEO strategies to enhance organic search rankings and website visibility, as well as perform keyword research to identify high-value search phrases, a plus
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager and WordPress, a plus
- Knowledge of social media content creation and strategy, a plus
- Google Ads and Google Analytics certified, a plus.
- Experience working at an agency or managing multiple accounts, a plus.
The successful applicant will be eligible to receive the following benefits:
- Company-sponsored health care plan, which includes health, dental, vision, and short-term disability coverage
- Extensive PTO program, which includes five health and wellness days per year for all employees and two weeks of vacation per year for new employees (additional days are added with tenure)
- Two paid days per year for volunteer service, in addition to company volunteering and pro-bono initiatives
- Paid parental leave for births and adoptions
- Company-matched SIMPLE retirement plan
- Company-provided fitness program via Peerfit
- Company-paid networking and professional development opportunities
- Flexibility to work from home or in-office location in Jacksonville, FL
We expect the right candidate to be willing and able to sign our company non-disclosure and non-compete policies, and that nothing would prevent you from working with us and dedicating your full-time attention to Wingard. Wingard is a fast-paced, exciting, nimble, entrepreneurial, and generally pretty fun place to work.
At Wingard, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. Wingard believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Please submit a resumé, cover letter, and relevant case studies of previous work (coursework or internship samples are acceptable) to email@example.com, with “digital media strategist” in the subject line.