Wingard is a Jacksonville-based creative agency that has been recognized by the Jacksonville Business Journal as one of the “Best Places to Work,” as well as one of the “50 Fastest-Growing Companies” in the region. The right candidate for this position must have a passion for graphic design, branding and visual communication, as well as a thorough understanding of how to leverage smart design to achieve our clients’ marketing and communications goals. Our creative team members play a front-and-center role in client meetings and presentations; if you’re ready for a position that will challenge you to own your concepts from start to finish, you will thrive at Wingard.
- Graphic Designer
- Full-time, salaried (commensurate with experience)
- Immediate opening
- Collaborate with account executives, copywriters, website developers, and other team members to conceptualize, design, and deliver a range of digital and print projects
- Work with the Creative Director to finalize design concepts for client presentations
- Prepare mechanical files for print production and attend press checks as necessary
- Work closely with account executives and fellow art directors to ensure brand consistency across multiple projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Digital Arts, Advertising or a related field
- 1+ years experience in a creative role (in-house or agency)
- Proficiency in Mac computer systems and Adobe Creative Suite programs (Experience with InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator a must; experience with Premiere and After Effects a plus)
- All applicants must submit a portfolio of recent work
The successful applicant will be eligible to receive the following benefits:
- Company-sponsored health care plan, which includes health, dental, vision, and short-term disability coverage
- Extensive PTO program, which includes five health and wellness days per year for all employees and flex days to support work/life balance
- Company-matched SIMPLE retirement plan
- Company-paid networking and professional development opportunities
- Flexible, casual office with free snacks, beverages, and Friday happy hours!
We expect the right candidate to be willing and able to sign our company non-disclosure and non-compete policies, and that nothing would prevent you from working with us and dedicating your full-time attention to Wingard. Wingard is a fast-paced, exciting, nimble, entrepreneurial, and generally pretty fun place to work.
Please submit resumé, cover letter with salary history, and a portfolio of previous work to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Art Director Position” in the subject line. Qualified applicants will be asked to complete a design test as part of the interview process.